Thank you for considering a donation to The Church of St. Luke and The Epiphany. There are several ways to donate.
1) Place cash or a check in the alms basin during a service at church. If your donation is in fulfillment of a pledge made during the annual stewardship program, enclose it in a pledge envelope so we can provide you with an accurate report of your giving.
2) Mail a check to us at the address shown elsewhere on this page. Be sure to let us know the purpose of your donation, and include your address so we can thank you.
3) Use your financial institution's online bill pay system. Most banks and credit unions now allow you to send money to anyone by using their online bill pay service. Once you have entered St. Luke and The Epiphany as a biller and add a payment amount, the system will generate and transmit a check. Most bill pay systems include a recurring payment option, making this the easiest choice for pledge donating.
When setting up the payment, ensure that an explanatory term like pledge offering, Christmas flowers or capital campaign appears in the account or memo field of your check, so we will know how to credit your donation.
4) Use your financial institution's mobile banking app on your smartphone or tablet. At many banks and credit unions, once you have set up St. Luke and The Epiphany as a biller in the online bill pay system, you can then use the mobile banking app to make new payments.
5) Donors wishing to make gifts of securities, real estate or other assets should contact the church office at 215-732-1918.